This notice applies to the use of personal information gathered from www.7PM2.com
You may wish to provide me with Personal information such as your name, your company name, contact details and how you heard about me, when you register your interest in receiving our newsletter on our website.
The site is managed by the Groombridge Group Limited and this company is committed to safeguarding your personal information and complies with current data protection legislation including GDPR. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this Notice or our approach to safeguarding your information, please send us an email.
The company’s representative and Data Protection Officer is Lee Groombridge, who is contactable via firstname.lastname@example.org
When you complete a contact form we collect the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Company Name
- Phone number
- Type of enquiry
- How can we help you
- Your journey through the content of the website
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with the service you require.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or to know when you visit a particular page on our site. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
We will retain your information on our system until either:
- You request we stop sending you information, or unsubscribe from any of our mailing lists
- You do not respond to our checking with you that you wish us to continue contacting you about the service you requested
If either of these conditions are true, we will delete all the information we hold about you from your use of this website.
Controlling your personal information
It is in our best interest to safeguard your rights as our customer, therefore, we would like you to have a clear understanding of what happens to your personal data once we have collected it. The following list explains your rights as an individual under the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
- You have the right to be informed of what we do with your data and to know is what the purpose of collecting and processing is.
- You have the right to access your personal data and supplementary information so that you aware of, and can verify, the lawfulness of the processing. You can obtain the following information: a) confirmation that your data is being processed and b) access to your personal data. We will provide this information within one month of the request and free of charge.
- You have the right to request us to rectify your personal data if is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing, although, this can only be done under specific circumstances. Find out more at the ICO website.
- You have the right to restrict the data processing, however, this can only be done under specific circumstances. Find out more at the ICO website.
- You have the right to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability. This is commonly known as “data portability”. We will provide this in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, free of charge, and we will deliver it you in one month following the request.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please contact us to obtain a Subject Access Request Form, or write to us:
Groombridge Group Limited
32, BH9 3ED, UK
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.